Shrewsbury Academy opened in September 2016 following the merger of two Shrewsbury secondary schools and is part of the Shrewsbury Academies Trust. The Headteacher and senior leadership team are seeking inspirational, professional and dynamic teachers to join us on this exciting stage of our journey.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher of MFL (French/Spanish) to join our innovative team from September 2019. This post would suit a newly qualified teacher or more experienced teacher.
We are seeking a suitably qualified teacher who:
- Has the passion and dedication to make a difference to the lives of young people;
- Is enthusiastic and highly-motivated;
- Has the desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement;
In return we can offer:
- A key role in a growing and successful school;
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn;
- A well-resourced school with excellent facilities;
This post would suit an ambitious teacher seeking an environment where innovation and creativity are embraced. Shrewsbury Academy offers excellent CPD and career opportunities for teachers at all stages of their career.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Hazel O’Shea if you would like to arrange this.
Hazel O’Shea – h.o’firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No: 01743 276700
Closing Date 9am 23rd May 2019
Interviews to take place 24th May 2019
Shrewsbury Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure will be requested in the event of an individual being offered the position.