"My teacher believed I was better than I was, so I was." ~ quote from a 6 year old
Are you an ambitious, committed teacher who has the ability to inspire students to high levels of achievement and can teach Spanish and French across the ability range in KS3/KS4?
Do you have a passion for teaching and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations? Want to work with a dynamic team of people in a growing school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being and opportunities for career development and leadership?
We would welcome applicants who:
• Are engaging and enthusiastic
• Are an outstanding teacher of French and Spanish across the ability range to KS4
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Are resilient and respectful
We can offer:
• smaller than average class sizes
• generous PPA time
• cross curricular opportunities
• excellent CPD opportunities- all staff are Level 1 P4C trained
• 90% of all staff have a whole school responsibility
• free Gym membership and Pilates classes
TES Applications to be completed online via the Quick Apply option and Broadwater school applications (http://www.broadwater.surrey.sch.uk/vacancies) to be sent to Ms. Rosemarie Earlam, email@example.com by 9.00am, Tuesday 7th May 2019. Interviews will be held on Friday 10th May.