Teacher of MFL
Full Time MPS/UPS
Temporary for 1 year
Required for September 2018
Are you an enthusiastic and committed linguist? We are looking for someone who is keen to inspire our learners to build their confidence, reach their potential and achieve the highest standards The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher with the ability to teach Spanish across all Key Stages and either French or German to Key Stage 4. You will be motivated and passionate about learning, an excellent linguist and a good team player with a commitment to high quality, inclusive education. NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a passion for languages and a resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning
- a clear commitment to raising standards for all students
We can offer you:
- excellent professional development with the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership
and the Red Kite Alliance
- excellent supportive relationships at all levels
- an opportunity to join a committed and forward looking team
For an application pack, please see Temple Moor’s website www.tmhs.co.uk.
Completed applications should be returned by post or email email@example.com by 9:00 am on Friday 29 June 2018.
Interviews will take place week beginning 2 July 2018.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership – A Co-operative Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.