Required from January 2017 until July 2017
Walton Girls’ High School and Sixth Form is highly successful academy who prides themselves in traditional values and supportive culture for both students and staff.
The main purpose of the role is to teach French and Spanish across Key Stage 3 and 4. To deliver innovative and creative lessons which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate will have the:
- Passion for teaching French, Spanish and inspire students with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies
- Ability to teach 11- 19 age range
- Ability to lead, motivate and guide student’s academic, personal and professional development
- Commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards
- A commitment to education and teaching
- Ability to run and assist extra curricula activities
- Ability to teach across all key stages and across other areas of the curriculum
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven record as an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have high expectations and commitment to school improvement
- Be well informed on current educational issues and initiatives
- Be prepared to develop best practice through coaching and mentoring
- Be prepared to participate in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the ethos and standards of teaching within a high performing academy
- Show commitment to professional development
- Be adaptable and flexible and calm under pressure
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school for a tour and meet the MFL team. Please make an appointment via Katie Bagnall, HR Administrator, 01476 563251.
To apply click here
Closing date: 02/12/16
Walton Girls’ High School & Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS (CRB) check.