We are looking for an excellent Teacher of MFL to join our dynamic and passionate department. The successful candidate should be confident to teach Spanish at Key Stages 3 and 4. The ability to teach at A level would be desirable. Raising the bar for all students regardless of their ability is high on the agenda in MFL.
Students are extremely motivated and are eager to achieve thanks to a vibrant and enthusiastic group of practitioners, who all display a huge passion for languages through their novel approaches to Teaching and Learning. An optimum level of the target language is also used across all lessons and there is a strong feedback policy in place which is not only improving attainment of students but is also mindful of staff workload.
Joining this department is a hugely exciting opportunity and all applications will be well received About our school Greenwood Academy is a vibrant, successful 11-18 Academy situated in the heart of Castle Vale. We currently have 840 pupils on roll and are growing every year. Having moved into our £20 million new building in September, we have world-class facilities and students who are keen to learn.
We are looking for an individual to drive up standards, with a positive approach who will have the highest expectations of what students can achieve. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative and highly supportive Academy.
As a result of being heavily oversubscribed in Years 7 and 8, we are embarking on the next wave of recruitment for the highest calibre of staff who can help us to grow our school community.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Start date: September 2019.
Closing date 9.00am Tuesday 21 May 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/a/aetinet.org/aetwebsite/our-teaching-school/initial-teacher-training for further details.