We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of MFL, to join a friendly, dynamic team. We welcome applications from NQTs.
We can offer:
• A happy, friendly, vibrant place to work
• Students who achieve strong academic results, from an ethnically and linguistically diverse community.
• Support, guidance and career development, including a well- established and successful NQT support programme.
• An environment where your innovation and creativity will be valued.
You can offer:
• Strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching languages
• An enthusiasm for team work and collaboration.
• A commitment to ensuring every student at George Salter Academy is successful.
• The vision and energy to inspire the next generation of linguists
To discuss the position or arrange a visit, please contact Jenna Brown, Head of Department, e-mail email@example.com. For further details and an application form, please visit the Academy’s website www.georgesalter.com or please contact Satty Bhogal, H.R. on 0121 553 4665 (Ext.5263) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 21 May 2019 at 9.00 am
George Salter Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All post are subject to enhanced DBS check.