Hazel Grove High School has a vacancy for an ambitious and enthusiastic Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages, with a speciality in Spanish, to join our very successful team. This is an ideal opportunity for an NQT seeking their first post in an exciting and innovative school, or an experienced teacher looking for a new opportunity.
The successful candidate must be willing to work in a strong Languages department, show a passion for their subject, be committed to high standards and be prepared to fully embrace innovative approaches.
We can offer you:
• an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful11-18 school
• the opportunity to work at a good school with a strong Languages department
• excellent professional development opportunities including an excellent induction programme and support for NQTs
• A supportive and friendly working environment
• a rich programme of CPD to prepare for middle management and promotion to senior management
• a chance to work with our fantastic young people
• a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
• childcare salary sacrifice scheme
• reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on site sports centre
• auto-enrolment into Teachers’ Pensions
For a full application pack and further details please go to the vacancies page of our website http://www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=21, alternatively please contact Mrs Hertel on 0161 456 4888.
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Unfortunately we do not accept CV’s as a method of application.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date stated below. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 16th April 2018 (we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the advertised closing date)
Interview date: Friday 20th April 2018
The successful applicant’s appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Hazel Grove High School is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.