Staffordshire University Academy is a rapidly improving academy, as recognised in our most recent Ofsted report. We are seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious teacher of MFL who can enthuse, motivate and challenge students in a wide range of learning activities up to KS5. We currently deliver both French and Spanish to our students so the ability to teach either or both of these languages would be beneficial. We are committed to continually improving the quality of teaching and learning. We have access to high quality facilities and resources and work within a strong team structure that allows best practice to be shared. Staff benefit from a positive working environment, with strong support for professional development. The successful candidates will join a team of friendly and supportive colleagues who want to achieve the very best for our students.
This opportunity would suit an NQT, or a colleague with experience in the profession, with a passion for MFL and looking for a new challenge. Our excellent induction programme will ensure you become an even better practitioner and help develop career long skills. We have a relentless focus on improving the standards of teaching and learning across the academy. Ideally we would like to appoint a candidate who has the vision and desire to develop these areas to support improving the outcomes of our students.
Do you have:
• High aspirations and a track record of delivering effective lessons where students are able to make at least good progress
• A passion for working with young people to make a difference to their lives
• A desire to ensure all groups of students are suitably motivated and challenged
• The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement
• The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning
In return we can offer:
• Genuinely exciting career development opportunities
• A team of supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
• Excellent facilities
• Robust induction programme
• Innovative approach to staff well being
For more information and to download an application pack please visit our website: www.suacademy.co.uk or email: email@example.com to request an application pack. Alternatively contact Claire Simpson on 01543 224 654.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 24th February 2020