‘The school is an orderly environment and a culture of respect is evident’ Ofsted 2017
‘Lessons are purposeful and challenging and pupils engage well with planned activities’ Ofsted 2017
Do you have a passion for teaching and for developing the whole child? Are you searching for a faculty, academy and trust with the highest standards of behaviour, academic excellence where teachers are respected and appreciated by students and parents? If so The Rawlett School is the right school for you. We are a successful and highly over-subscribed 11-16 community school because we are the school of choice in our local community.
Our students and our community are at the heart of all that we do. Our academic results are outstanding “The best in Tamworth”.
- A ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2017). On the verge of outstanding.
- A school with a fabulous ethos, excellence in all areas.
- A leading school in the Midlands hub of AET schools with a commitment to personalised professional development.
- A school where British values are celebrated by helping our students become thriving, future citizens.
- We are looking for an outstanding Teacher of MFL who is really passionate about helping our students succeed and grow as individuals.
- You will be creative and innovative, with a proven track record of challenging the brightest students academically.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and development in your role
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
Visits are welcome and these can be arranged by contacting Gail Gough – PA to Leadership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is due to commence in September 2019
Closing date: 09.00 am Friday 01 February
Interview: 04 February 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today by click the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.