Kettlethorpe is a popular, high achieving, oversubscribed 11-16 high school of 1,500.
Our MFL department comprises five full-time members of staff and three part-time members. At KS3, all pupils study either Spanish or French with approximately 55% of students continuing with a language at KS4.
We are looking to appoint a hardworking and keen teacher of MFL to further develop our team.
To be successful, you will:
- be enthusiastic with a love of languages;
- be able to inspire and motivate pupils in your classroom;
- have high expectations of your pupils;
- be focused on enjoyment and attainment.
In return, we offer:
- a popular school;
- strong commitment to CPD;
- the opportunity to be part of a professional, successful team;
- an extensive range of extra-curricular opportunities.
If you have the skills, energy and commitment to play a key role in our MFL department, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please visit http://www.kettlethorpehigh.co.uk/about_us/vacancies/vacancies_home.html
Closing date: 26th January 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to provide criminal conviction information and complete a disclosure application form.