Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead? We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and suitably qualified full-time MFL and A-level Spanish.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to enthuse students with a love of learning.
- have a commitment to, and be passionate about, maintaining and developing high standards of achievement for learners of all abilities across all Key stages. •
- have the proven ability to think strategically and inspire and promote high expectations to raise standards.
and in return we offer candidates:
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- a forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this.
Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving sixth form offers both A Level and Vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications.
Royal Greenwich Trust School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults.
Appointment is subject to a clear DBS check to an enhanced level.
To reply today please click APPLY button below.
Application forms are available from the School website: http://www.rgtrustschool.net
Completed forms should be returned directly to Royal Greenwich Trust School at the above address or via email to Gomis.firstname.lastname@example.org