Secondary – Full Time – Permanent – MPS/UPR – Start: September 2021
Governors are seeking to recruit an inspirational, dedicated, innovative and ambitious Teacher of French and Spanish who is willing to go the 'extra mile' on behalf of students and staff, to join our ‘outstanding’ Modern Foreign Languages team. We are proud, as a truly comprehensive school reflecting the cosmopolitan make up of Leeds, to have been recognised by Ofsted as an 'outstanding school' which is 'all about its students' where 'staff ensure that each one, regardless of background or ability, is given every opportunity to shine'.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an excellent and hardworking teacher who shares our passion to improve all that we do. Applications from NQTs or recently qualified colleagues are welcomed.
• Most oversubscribed in the city with the highest attendance
• 100% of staff recommend the school as a place to work
• 'An outstanding Sixth Form' Ofsted
• The largest school sixth form in Leeds (450+)
• 'Staff training is excellent' Ofsted
• National Support School and Red Kite Teaching School Alliance strategic partner
• 'Behaviour for learning across the entire school is outstanding' Ofsted
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce, which reflects the population of Leeds.
Application deadline: 9.00am on Wednesday 3 March 2021
We encourage early applications and reserve the right to close this vacancy at any time should the right candidate be found.
For more information and to apply online, please visit www.roundhayschool.org.uk
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years