Overview of the School and the Role
The Boulevard Academy serves children and their families across the city of Hull. We are currently seeking to appoint a highly motivated Teacher to join our thriving and supportive MFL department. The successful applicant will be required to teach at all levels. We offer exceptional opportunities for professional development. The primary language taught is Spanish but an ability to also teach French or German would be an advantage.
We would welcome further enquiries from all prospective applicants.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- A Good Honours Degree.
- Applications are welcomed from both NQT and experienced teachers.
YOU WILL BE:
- Well qualified and enthusiastic
- Able to teach to Key Stage 3 & 4
- Passionate about education of young people and committed to improving teaching and learning
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team [and Trust].
- Courteous and hardworking students.
- Fantastic facilities in a new building from September 2021 to resource your ability to teach your students.
- A supportive wellbeing plan
- A secure carpark
The Boulevard Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all employees to share this commitment. All applications should read the Academy’s child protection policy, which is available on our website, and are required to declare any information as requested on the application form. Enhanced disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in the UK and a local police certificate will be requested for the successful candidate.
The Boulevard Academy
Kingston upon Hull
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years