East Leake Academy would like to appoint an inspirational teacher of MFL from January 2020 to cover maternity leave. You will join a dynamic, supportive and thriving MFL team. An ability to teach engaging and challenging lessons to enable students of all abilities to develop a passion for the subject and to reach their potential.
Hours of work: Full time - part time hours will be considered if timetable requirements can be supported
Closing date: 17 November 2019
Interview date: w/c 25 November 2019
The successful candidate will have the:
- Ability to teach French (German will be an added advantage)
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire students
- Ability to lead a tutor group
- Commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Ability to run and assist with extra curricular activities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have high expectations and commitment to academy improvement
- Be well informed on current educational initiatives and issues
- Be prepared to work as part of a team, sharing best practice and responding positively to feedback
- Show commitment to professional development
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to the vision and high standards of teaching within East Leake Academy
- Be adaptable, flexible and calm under pressure.
We offer a comprehensive CPD programme and support to take professional development opportunities across the Diverse Academies.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged - please contact reception to make an appointment with Victoria Purdy (Head of MFL) - firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01509852424
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.