Court Fields School, part of The Castle Partnership Trust, is seeking to appoint the following post for September 2017:
A part-time Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (0.6)
Applications are invited for a talented and highly effective Teacher of French (essential) and Spanish (desirable) who inspires and motivates every student to succeed and achieve their potential.
What you will have from us:
- Fabulous students who are motivated, interested, keen to learn and enthusiastic
- Supportive and interested parents
- An outstanding ethos where students achieve, have a strong sense of belonging and participate in learning, enrichment and the community
- Good resources, with a commitment to a programme of school improvement
What we are looking for from you:
- A proven record of impact and success in achieving progress for students
- High expectations of yourself, colleagues and students
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Understanding of the wider role of Modern Foreign Languages and commitment to the enrichment of Modern Foreign Languages for students.
- An absolute belief in the right of every child to the best education we can provide.
The Castle Partnership Trust is committed to providing strong professional development support for all colleagues who work with us. As we are a sponsored academy, there are opportunities to build a fantastic CV working with and supporting other schools. NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply.
Application packs for the above post are available via the school’s website www.courtfields.net. The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 22nd May 2017. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 24th May.
The Castle Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS disclosures.