Windsor Girls' School is a Teaching School with NLE/NSS designation.
Part time 0.5fte
Our vacancy is for a Teacher of Spanish and French at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
Windsor Girls' school was graded as outstanding in all categories by Ofsted in 2013. You would join us at an exciting phase as we are moving from outstanding to exceptional.
You would be joining a school in which:
• Students' achievement is outstanding.
• Lessons have a strong sense of purpose in which teaching and learning take place without distraction.
• Students have highly positive attitudes to learning and are very proud of their school. Relationships between students and their peers and with their teachers are exceptionally positive.
• Students have high aspirations and a strong sense of belief in the ability of staff to help them achieve the highest standards.
• Teachers' professional development is personalised and highly effective in increasing the amount of outstanding practice. (Ofsted 2013)
See our website www.windsorgirls.net for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications will be considered on receipt. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date. It is therefore recommended that you submit your application at the earliest possible date.
Closing date: 7 July 2017