Here at the Costello School we are proud of our broad and balanced curriculum that places equal emphasis on all subjects. We are passionate about preparing students for the world in which we live, and for jobs that may not yet exist.
To do this, we know that the ability to converse on the world stage is vital. With globalisation our young people will be advantaged by being multi-lingual and over 60% of our students take a language – a figure we want to push further.
This is where you’ll come in; we need someone who shares our passion for languages and young people. You will join a close knit team of specialists who deliver across 3 languages in dedicated classrooms, including their own IT suite.
If you can:
• Inspire and innovate
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation
• Optimise languages learning for all
Then come and see us. We are looking for potential as much as experience so we welcome applications from ITTs. In return we can offer:
• A supportive learning environment with a team that will make you think everyday
• The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our young people
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn in our amazing school
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
• Significant investment in your professional development, recognised by Hampshire with its top award for NQT provision
If you are new to the profession then we offer a £1500 bonus in term 4, upon successful completion of your NQT year; If you’re an experienced colleague and can offer skills that extend beyond your classroom then we’d love to discuss how we can reward you for that.