- Full GTC (Scotland) Registration or the ability to obtain prior to a formal offer or employment is made.
- PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults or willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
Job Specific Requirements
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to teach the full curriculum in the relevant subject or sector, and to develop the curriculum
- Ability to manage and organise classes through planning and preparing for teaching and learning
- Ability to assess, record and report on the work of pupils’ progress to inform a range of teaching and learning approaches
- Ability to prepare pupils for examinations and qualifications and where required, assist with their administration
- Ability to contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school
- Ability to contribute to the school and council planning and improvement processes
- Ability to maintain and develop knowledge and skills and contribute to the professional development of colleagues including probationary and student teachers
Closing date: 04/12/2016