The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and capable teacher to join the staff of this successful school.
The successful applicant will have:
• A passion for languages and the ability to share this with young people
• Qualified Teacher Status with the ability to teach modern languages to GSCE Level (Spanish or Spanish/French essential)
• Excellent organisational and ICT skills
• The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
• A commitment to our vision of Catholic education in which our faith is at the centre of school life
You will find this a welcoming school with committed pupils, parents, teachers, support staff and governors. We would like you to join us and help improve our school, in a period of great change in the world of education, to provide our pupils with the best possible education and prepare them for the significant changes in society and the best opportunities in life.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced safeguarding checks. The closing date for applications is noon on Friday 20th April. Interviews are planned for 30th April 2018.