- Full GTC (Scotland) Registration or the ability to obtain prior to a formal offer or employment is made.
- PVG Membership for Regulated Work with Children and/or Protected Adults or willingness to obtain prior to a formal offer of employment being made.
Job Specific Requirements
- Ability to teach the full range of timetabled courses in the subject area
- Experience in the subject area, and of planning and assessment of pupil learning Classroom management skills
- A knowledge of current issues and developments in curriculum
- Experience of curriculum development
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents
- Ability to manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes
- Ability to prioritise the work of the subject department
- Proven organisational skills Ability to use appropriate interpersonal skills when relating to staff, pupils and parents
Closing date: 04/12/2016