Are you looking for a school that is keen to support your development, one in which you will be encouraged to stretch yourself and try new initiatives? If so we would love to show you our school. Set in the Chiltern Hills yet only a 30-minute train ride from central London, Hazlemere is a great place to live and work. You will be joining the School at an exciting time following a large development and increase in student numbers.
We are seeking to appoint a high performing Teacher of Music who is keen to use their own initiative and become a part of a team amongst our lively Performing Arts department.
We are looking for a person who has:
• A belief in the ability of all students to achieve
• A desire to see continuous school improvement
• A passion for raising student achievement
• A potential to teach at all key stages
• A commitment to team work and a sense of fun
In return you will receive:
• A comprehensive induction and CPD programme
• Opportunities to further develop your skills and expertise
• An additional payment of £1,000 will be made to any successful candidate applying directly to the school rather than through an agency (Fixed for 1 year only)
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion.
Sir William Ramsay is committed to the protection and safety of its students and staff.