Aldar Academies are seeking a high performing Music Teacher for Academy commencing Academic Year 2020 - 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Academies and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
• Bachelor of Education Degree in Music or Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent field with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
• 2 years of experience in teaching Music (Mandatory)
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• Tax Free Salary
• Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
• Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance