This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Academies and Al Muna Academy and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
What we offer
• Excellent working conditions and a very attractive compensation package
• A generous and competitive tax free salary
• Fully furnished accommodation
• Medical insurance and annual Air Fare for individuals and dependents where applicable
• Free child places (up to 2) where applicable in one of our schools
What we look for
• Passionate and caring educators
• Bachelor of Education in a related subject or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject with PGCE or other teacher qualification
• Experience of the UK curriculum in the related subject
• A commitment to an extensive enrichment programme
A covering letter and CV should be submitted on TES.
Aldar Academies is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.