Teacher of Music (0.6 FTE)
Required from September 2018 until December 2018 in the first instance
Salary Range: MPS/UPS (Inner London Scale)
Are you a talented and dynamic practitioner? Do you wish play a key role in a highly successful school in the heart of East London?
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a vibrant and happy school. We are seeking an outstanding teacher who has the skills, drive and ambition to build a strong music department. You will be passionate about Music and the Arts and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities.
As a highly dedicated and innovative professional, you will join a dynamic team of teaching and support staff, who are determined to ensure that Oaklands maintains its reputation for excellence.
We are keen to hear from you if you:-
• Are an excellent music teacher with a proven track record of excellent outcomes at all key stages
• Are passionate about the Arts at all key stages
• Are flexible and adaptable
• Are ambitious, hard-working and a team player
We can offer you the opportunity to join:
• A highly committed and dedicated staff.
• Excellent CPD opportunities.
• Students who love their school, are ambitious and want to perform to different audiences
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be DBS checked.
Please contact: Sam Harvey (HR Officer) for further details and an application pack: Telephone: 0207 613 1014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am Wednesday 23rd May 2018