TEACHER OF MUSIC
Main scale, Part time
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
· 77% Grade 4 and above at GCSE in English & Maths
· Excellent outcomes at A-level
· Beautiful 12th century chapel – an ideal place for performances
· Exceptional pastoral support
· Access to career development support and excellent professional development opportunities
Required from January 2018, a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of Music.
For more information and to apply please go to: www.magdalen.northants.sch.uk
Closing date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017, 9am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
No CVs are accepted. No agencies please.