Start Date: January 2022
Contract: Fixed term contract, maternity cover. Full time
We believe that everyone succeeds and have high expectations of our students and staff. We maintain an engaged and purposeful culture where we put relationships first and believe in calm, consistent and focussed learning. We are a
forward thinking, multi-cultural school, committed to an inclusive education that raises the aspirations of all and are unashamedly ambitious for our students and staff. We endeavour to grow and develop the skills and experiences of everyone within our school community. We are located within five minutes of J34 (Meadowhall) and J35 of the M1 and offer fantastic facilities.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Music Teacher to teach across the ability range at key stages three and four. BTEC experience is highly desirable.
Winterhill School has a reputation for innovation and the pursuit of excellence, with a strong record of progress for all. We are now on a journey to be outstanding and if you are interested in joining us you will need to be:
• A vibrant and motivating classroom practitioner who will bring the subject alive for our students.
• Able to deliver consistently good and outstanding lessons that ensure the progress of all students, regardless of their ability.
• Confident in subject knowledge of Music.
• A team player.
• A role model of the school’s ethos – ‘The Winterhill Way’.
We will offer you:
• Students who want to learn, and an environment conducive to outstanding teaching.
• A friendly, supportive and energetic team.
• Quality CPD and experiences that will help you to develop, whatever stage of your career.
For more information or an application pack, please contact our recruitment partner Paula Read on 0113 2003710 or firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about the school please visit; https://webmicrosites.hays.co.uk/web/winterhill-school
The closing deadline for this role is: Friday 10th December at 9am.
Please note that a school application form MUST be completed – we do not accept CVs. Applicants should note that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), in line with section 115 of the Police Act 1997.