ENFIELD GRAMMAR SCHOOL
TEACHER OF MUSIC
Salary: M1 – UPS3 (outer London)
Hours: Full Time
Start date: April 2021 (or earlier)
Would you like to work at a school that has a prestigious past, a wonderful present and a bright future? Would you like to work in a well-established school, proudly rated Good by Ofsted in September 2018? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our aim is to prepare our boys for the world, both academically and socially. We expect hard work, good manners and in turn provide learning opportunities where all can fulfil their potential. Our motto, “Tant Que Je Puis” (As Much As I Can) is at the heart of our School community and we actively encourage both staff and students to strive for this aspiration. If you share our vision, we would strongly encourage you to apply.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join the School’s successful and supportive Music Department. Ideally, you will be interested in teaching across all Key Stages and welcome the opportunity for collaboration within the department. This position would suit either an NQT or experienced teacher.
Enfield Grammar School is an 11-18 boys’ comprehensive school located in the heart of Enfield Town. For more information about the School, please visit www.enfieldgrammar.org
• Access to opportunities for self-development and regular Continuing Professional Development sessions.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• A health care plan, including reimbursement for optical, dental, physiotherapy and a range of other areas, 24/7 GP access and free counselling.
• On site gym facility provided by Nuffield Health.
• Strong commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
• Be passionate about teaching and committed to contributing to the School community.
• Teach through a range of styles and activities to encourage thinking skills and encourage our students to be active learners.
• Have the highest standards at all times to ensure maximum progress and outcomes for our students.
• Be a positive person able to work effectively as part of a team.
How to Apply:
To apply please complete and submit an application form to email@example.com or online via the TES portal. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Mr Ness, Director of Music, on 020 8363 1095.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and pre-employment checks.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Thursday 21 January 2021
Interviews will take place w/c 25 January 2021
“Pupils, sixth form students and staff are proud of their school.”
“Leaders and teachers are ambitious for their pupils. Leaders understand the importance of good behaviour for learning.”
“Leaders train teachers well to improve the quality of their teaching. This training is having a marked positive impact on pupils’ learning and their progress.”
Enfield Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
Enfield Grammar School is rightly proud of its fine traditions and examination achievements. It is also a school which is intent on ensuring that the breadth and quality of education will, as far as is possible, equip its pupils to meet the rapidly c...