Teacher of Music – TMS Required for January 2019
Both Full time or Part time applications will be considered
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teacher of Music, to join a hardworking and supportive department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all the key stages.
The successful candidates will:
• Be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement
• Be highly motivated and demonstrate the highest professional standards
• Be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-18.
• Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
• Have high expectations of yourself and others
• Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Be flexible and a good team player
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A copy of the ‘Safeguarding Policy’ is available to view by visiting the School website: www.kingsmeadschool.net
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
Application forms and additional information is available to view and download from the school website www.kingsmeadschool.net or alternatively by contacting the school.
Visits to the School are very welcome and encouraged, please get in contact if you would like to arrange this.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd October 2018 (10.00 a.m.)
Interviews will take place w/c 22nd October and candidates will be notified following shortlisting