We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher of music from September 2018 to join our successful and supportive department. The post would suit an NQT or an ambitious teacher looking for career development.
The Priory Academy LSST:
- belongs to The Priory Federation of Academies Trust;
- is a Teaching School;
- has Specialist status in both Science and Technology;
- was judged as ‘Outstanding’ in our last OFSTED inspection;
- has consistently outstanding examination results;
- has excellent facilities including: a Sports Centre, a Science Centre, a post-16 Boarding Facility and a new state-of-the-art Robotics Lab;
- has over 1800 students on roll including a Sixth Form of over 500 students;
- has a Combined Cadet Force and operates the Duke of Edinburgh Scheme;
- offers an outstanding learning environment and a highly effective CPD programme.
Applicants are invited to complete our online application form under Vacancies at www.prioryacademies.co.uk. Please note CVs are not accepted.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.