“Seeking excellence, success & opportunity in an inspiring community where students and learning come first”
A fully inclusive school in the heart of the redeveloping Docklands region of East London
This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1,500 students has excellent facilities in all subject areas. Kingsford Community School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom fifty per cent are multilingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in 2017 as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Music Teacher with a specialism in composition. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching Music and will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work and achieve high academic standards.
For this teaching post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
- Has a proven track record or the potential to secure excellent pupil outcomes in Music GCSE examinations.
- Is talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of the subject and ensure good progress for all pupils.
- Can inspire and lead high quality teaching, learning and assessment.
- Has experience of effective teaching and supporting pupils with a range of SEN, Behavioural and Academic needs.
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
We can offer
- A committed and successful Learning Area Team
- Encouragement for innovation and creativity
- An excellent CPD Package
Previous experience teaching Music at KS3 and KS4 is essential. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be considered for the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please email the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9.00 a.m. on Sunday 30th June 2019.
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 1st July 2019.