Required for September 2021
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 - 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Teacher of Music to join Carleton High School. This candidate will be responsible for securing outstanding outcomes for pupils through outstanding provision. They will demonstrate high quality teaching to ensure pupils can make accelerated progress, and liaise effectively with colleagues to ensure consistency of approach in teaching and learning across the whole school and wider Trust.
This is a permanent role, equating to 1FTE.
The school can offer:
• hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
• a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
• significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
• the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
• has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
• will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
• has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
• can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
• has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
To obtain an application form and job specification visit the Trust’s website: www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk
You can access the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2020-22 here: https://www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/PAT-Strategic-Plan-LR.pdf
Completed application forms should be returned by email to email@example.com no later than 10:00am on Monday 12th April 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.
Carleton High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Carleton High School is a mixed, non-denominational academy secondary school for pupils aged 11 to 16. It is located in Pontefract, West Yorkshire, and has capacity for about 1,000 pupils.
The school converted to academy status in April 2013. It was ...