• University degree in pedagogy and music disciplines;
• Academic background and training as a music teacher (teaching qualification/ license is a must);
• Ability to teach native and non-native speakers;
• Teaching experience and willingness to work with students aged 7-18;
• Excellent lifelong learning skills;
• Excellent organisational and time management skills;
• High sense of responsibility & flexibility;
• Adaptable and flexible to the requirements of the school.
• To plan and deliver lessons in accordance to MYP requirements;
• To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students;
• To assign, correct and mark work carried out by students;
• To assess students following the MYP guidelines;
• To record and report students’ progress as per the school’s guidelines;
• To communicate, consult and co-operate with other members of the school staff and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
• To carry out other duties as may from time to time be requested.
● Suitable remuneration for this post is offered;
● Annual travel allowance and visa costs coverage;
● Medical insurance;
● Bursary for staff children;
● Fully furnished accommodation with tenant management support;
● Performance Related Outcome based on performance results and appraisal process;
● Free breakfasts & lunches;
● Professional Development within school;
● Yoga lessons, swimming pool, etc.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School