The Governors of All Hallows RC High School are seeking to appoint a strong teacher of Music with high expectations and standards to join our small friendly school. The successful applicant will be creative, well organised and will actively assist in the further development of music within the school alongside contributing to and driving a programme of extra-curricular activities including the school choir.
Our pupils respond well to good and innovative teaching and learning experiences and to enthusiastic and charismatic staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Music up to GCSE level in this thriving school. This position would be the sole Music teacher but would be supported by other staff with performing arts skills and experience. There is the possibility of a Head of Department role for a suitably experienced candidate.
The successful candidate will:
• have a passion for teaching and learning
• have excellent subject knowledge
• be an effective team player, whilst having the ability to work independently
• have effective interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire students
• value and contribute to the distinctive ethos of the school
We can offer
• A committed Teaching and Learning team with expertise and vision
• A self-contained, modern facility in a practical environment
• Excellent Professional Development opportunities
Candidates are expected to promote and uphold the Catholic ethos and values of the school and to participate in activities (such as form group prayers and assemblies) that contribute to this Catholic ethos.
Application packs are available from the school website www.allhallowssalford.com and should be returned to: Mrs Jenny Gregory, All Hallows RC High School, 150 Eccles Old Road, Salford, M6 8AA. Telephone: 0161 921 1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am on Wednesday 20th March 2019
All Hallows are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.