Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent teacher of Music looking for a teaching opportunity in a popular school with fantastic Music facilities?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic practitioner to join our vibrant Music department. This is an ideal first opportunity, or a chance for an experienced practitioner to take on a new and exciting challenge.
The school offers scholarships in Music in Year 7 and Music is becoming an increasingly popular subject at GCSE. We have introduced A Level Music this year as well as the department grows.
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
- Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
- Be driven and passionate about securing positive outcomes for students.
- Be joining a highly supportive school, where staff work together as a strong team.
- Have a good sense of humour.
What we can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
- A culture of distributed leadership.
- Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
- A school that has wellbeing as a high priority
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found. Due to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements all interviews will take place online.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Monday 25th January 2021
Interviews: On or after Wednesday 27th January 2021
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with our recruitment policy and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce which reflects the nature of our Trust community.
Carshalton High School for Girls