The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-18 girls’ comprehensive school which converted to academy status in July 2011. You will join a highly successful department where results for all three Key Stages are well above the national average.
If you will inspire our students to achieve their best and want to be part of a dynamic caring community, we would encourage you to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a committed well qualified music graduate with excellent performing skills
- aspires to be an innovative, outstanding practitioner
- will contribute to the many extra-curricular music activities at the school.
We can offer:
- a school that is ambitious and has high expectations of staff and students
- teaching across all Key Stages
- excellent professional development.
The school was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2008; there are 1245 on roll (216 in the Sixth Form) and we have a record of academic success with 89% of students achieving 5 or more standard passes including English and Maths.
Further details and an application form are available from the school website by clicking on the Apply button below.
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mr Andrew Gray (Head of Music) for more information about this post.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the interviews arranged accordingly.