Cobham Free School Senior Department are looking to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic and imaginative individual as a Teacher of PE and PSHE. This role has unexpectedly become re-available.
The role is part time (0.2 FTE) ideally spread over two half days. Whilst a September 2017 start is preferred, applicants seeking a role for January 2018 will be considered.
As a growing school, we can offer opportunities for development in a supportive and innovative environment. As well as a competitive salary we can offer:
- Small class sizes of 24 pupils, 3 form entry
- A happy and busy environment where children behave well and enjoy their learning
- Free school lunches
- Holidays generally aligned to the independent sector
- A strong vision based on innovation and best practice from the state and private sector
- A real commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Sonya Davies on 0330 330 0237 or email email@example.com
For further information please see the school website:
Cobham Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.