JFS SCHOOL, THE MALL, KENTON, HARROW, HA3 9TE
Headteacher: Mrs R. Fink
Roll: 2,000 (incl. 600 in Sixth Form)
Tel: 020 8206 3100
Fax: 020 8206 3103
Teacher of PE
MPS/UPS (London Weighting)
Required September 2019
JFS is seeking to appoint a permanent Teacher of Physical Education to add to our high performing and committed sporting department. Both experienced and NQT candidates are welcome.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ability to teach GCSE PE or BTEC Sport is desirable
• implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students
• monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor;
• facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential;
• contribute to raising standards of student attainment;
• share and support the School's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth;
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment. JFS was re-accredited with Investors in People status and achieved the Gold Award.
Applications from teachers of faith or non-faith backgrounds are most welcome.
We welcome applications from NQT’s, and we have a highly successful induction and training programme.
For an application pack, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk) or contact Judy Straker at (email@example.com)
Closing date for applications: noon Wednesday 1 May 2019
Interviews to be held: w/c Monday 6 May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Level DBS clearance.