We are seeking a Full-Time Teacher of PE to join our team at The Danes Educational Trust in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border.
We would like you to have:
- A passion for physical education in its widest sense
- The ability to teach a wide range of sports at all Key Stages including netball, gymnastics and dance
- Proven experience in teaching PE exam groups
- The motivation to lead extra-curricular groups including dance and trampolining
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work within an expanding Multi-Academy Trust
- A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
- A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- The opportunity to work within the lead school of the Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance and Science Learning Partnership
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. Beyond the immediate context of the school, St Clement Danes has excellent wider links across universities, local schools, educational authorities and national organisations such as Challenge Partners.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
· The full job description and a application form can be downloaded from the links below.
· Use the Quick Apply button by 10am on Monday, 21st May 2018.
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169