(May consider part-time for right candidate)
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of PE to join our busy PE Department, which has access to outstanding facilities.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the subject and have the capacity to support students to enjoy and achieve.
In particular they will need to coach and umpire netball to a high standard, commit to after-school fixtures and teach all levels of examination PE.
About Croydon High School
Established in 1874, Croydon High School prides itself on its innovative approach and friendly atmosphere. The School is located in Selsdon, south of Croydon on a beautiful campus.
As part of the Girls’ Day School Trust, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we are able to offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
For further details about the role and how to apply please click the apply button.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.