Teacher of PE (Female)
Required for September 2019
Our school is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result we are currently oversubscribed. We have robust behavioural systems and Developmental Learning Walks, rather than formal observations. All of which allow a teacher to flourish and do what they do best – teach!
We are seeking to appoint a Female PE teacher to join our committed and ambitious team at The Malling School.
We can offer you:
• Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE
• Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
• Extensive and individualised professional development programme
• A new school with outstanding facilities
• A small but growing school which encourages innovation
• An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
• An excellent teacher of PE (experience not important but teaching ability is)
• Able to teach PE to KS3, KS4, BTEC Sport Level 2/3
• Innovative in your approach to teaching
• Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
• Motivated by a desire to change lives
• A qualified teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher of PE to join our successful and support Department.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Please apply online via the TES website. To arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 25 February 2019
Interviews: Interviews as and when candidates are available
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.