Teacher of PE (Female)
Starting Date: April 2021 or asap
Closing Date for application: 13th December 2021
Salary: Inner London Salary. Possible TLR available for an experienced candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, outstanding, oversubscribed, mixed, multicultural high school in West London. We are in the top 120 schools nationally, for student progress. We are looking for a well-qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our outstanding PE department in a state-of-the-art school. Our team of highly committed teachers is well-established and has a very strong record of success. The department has some fantastic resources including two gyms, a sports field, a weights room and a number of MUGAs. We are looking for an exceptional teacher who is committed to ensuring that their teaching is of the highest quality, as well as continuing to raise achievement in PE and developing all our extra-curricular activities.
● Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
● We have a great record of developing NQTs, training over 30 student teachers each year and partnering Teach First in hosting and delivering CPD for their teachers.
● A vibrant, flourishing Post 16 Centre of 550 students, with many A Level classes.
● Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues.
● Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building which has recently opened.
● The opportunity for flexible working where possible.
● Other benefits include: generous non-contact time; small class sizes wherever possible; assistance for those taking Masters and further degrees; a partnership with the Institute of Education and Teach First; many colleagues taking Teaching Leaders courses, Future Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL; the opportunity to train and mentor student teachers and Teach First; a dedicated and supportive pastoral team; guaranteed car parking spaces and bicycle storage; shared department workroom; an excellent library; access to sporting facilities and a fitness gym; Workplace Options scheme providing advice and support; staff social events and well-being sessions.
Application packs are available from the school website www.greenford.ealing.sch.uk and should be returned to Dawn Druce at firstname.lastname@example.org
To All Potential Applicants and New Staff,
Welcome to Greenford High School, an outstanding, high achieving, truly non-selective, inclusive comprehensive. As Headteacher, I am immensely proud of the many things that combine to make Greenford such a s...