Teacher of PE (Female) - (Maternity cover)
MPS (Inner London)
Required from January 2022
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Physical Education (Female) - (Maternity cover) to add to our high performing and committed sporting department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ability to teach GCSE PE or BTEC Sport is desirable
• A commitment to lunchtime and after school extracurricular clubs is essential.
• implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students
• monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor;
• facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential;
• contribute to raising standards of student attainment;
• share and support the School's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth;
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment.
Applications from teachers of faith or non-faith backgrounds are most welcome.
Closing date for applications: noon on Thursday 09 December 2021
Interviews to be held: w/c 13th December 2021
Schedule 9, Part 1, Section 3 of the Equality Act 2010
JFS shall reserve the right to shortlist candidates and interview prior to the closing date.
JFS School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Any unsolicited CVs sent by any agency to us, in any situation where we have not directly engaged the agency in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy will be considered to be a “free gift”, leaving us liable for no fees whatsoever should we choose to contact the candidate directly and engage the candidate’s services. Unsolicited CV’s will in no way establish any claim by the agency to representation of that candidate.
Please note, it is not part of JFS' recruitment process to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants at the application stage.
JFS School is a highly successful Jewish, co-educational, Voluntary Aided comprehensive school with students’ ages ranging from 11-19 years. The School has a strong sense of tradition with origins which date back to 1732. The modern JFS ...