Full Time - Permanent
Contract start date:
20th April 2020
Teachers Main / Upper Pay Scale (dependent upon experience)
Dyke House Academy - a Northern Education Trust Academy are now seeking to appoint a Teacher of PE (with a willingness to teach KS3 Science or Geography) across the age and ability range (11-18).
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate our young people to fulfill their potential.
- Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students' attainment and achievement.
- Monitor and track student progress within their classes.
Dyke House Academy is part of Northern Education Trust, a nationally recognised and trusted academy sponsor with vast experience of school improvement, and specialised experience in all aspects of education.
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- High quality new academy building and facilities.
- Students with a desire to achieve.
We welcome applications from colleagues who wish to work as part of a team and who seek to contribute actively to the promotion of achievement throughout the academy.
Closing day Friday 24th January 2020
Applications are available from:
They are to be completed electronically and returned by email.
Dyke House Sports and Technology College is committed to safeguarding children and young people and therefore this post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.