Teacher of PE
Salary – Main scale plus £1,600 Mossbourne allowance
Work pattern - Full time
Contract – Permanent
Location - Mossbourne Community Academy, 100 Downs Road, Hackney, E5 8JY
Start date – January 2018
Job Listing Summary: We are seeking an outstanding Teacher of PE with a passion for teaching and working with students of all abilities, with the talent to drive our pupils to achieve outstanding results. To join our outstanding PE Department in their state of the art facilities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
- Be passionate about PE education
- Communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
- Be a team player and go the extra mile to uphold Mossbourne values
- Show commitment to the safeguarding of students
- Focus on the learning and development of students and facilitate high achievement
- Teach PE up to and including A-level
This position would suit those with a specialist knowledge of Netball, Athletics and Rounders.
For comprehensive information about working for The Mossbourne Federation and to view our staff benefits package, please see our careers page below by clicking on ‘More about Mossbourne Community Academy’.
In order to apply for this position please follow the link to our website and complete an application form at www.mossbourne.org/vacancies
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline
“Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check”.