Fixed Term Maternity Contract for 1 year
Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require, for September 2018, an enthusiastic, full-time Teacher of PE, fixed term maternity contract for 1 year, to join our hard working Wellbeing Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school. The ability to teach a second subject will also be hugely advantageous.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in PE;
- Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students;
- Will be able to teach PE at Key Stages 3 and 4 and possibly Key Stage 5;
- Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student;
- Will have a commitment to extra-curricular activities and trips / visits in PE teaching
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey Academy’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to email@example.com by 9am on Tuesday 19th June 2018.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.