Come and be a part of our aspirational learning community and help to maximise the development of each and every student. At Four Dwellings Academy we want our students to become respectful, resilient and responsible learners in a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment, where a strong sense of belonging and identity in the school and wider community is valued.
Join Four Dwellings Academy and you will have:
- Endless opportunities for career progression: The hard work you put in to achieve will impact our students and you’ll be rewarded for the success-this can be from taking on additional responsibilities that will impact across the academy through working with the Head of Department. If you’re resilient and ambitious we’ll support you to succeed.
- Supportive environment: Every opportunity to learn, grow and network within the academy and the trust. We encourage to work collaboratively by promoting school to school support. This includes the support from our senior leadership team.To offer a range of high quality professional development and opportunities for all of our staff at all levels.
- Creativity and vision to inspire and lead change: We strongly believe in having our own unique standpoint which makes our academy stand out from other academies to ensure successful outcomes for our Students.
We are seeking a dynamic, committed and enthusiastic PE teacher to work in a thriving PE department. We provide a very diverse and full curriculum, including a wide range of team, racket and aesthetic sports.
You will be responsible for leading fun, engaging lessons which develop leadership and independence opportunities for students while supporting students to reach their full potential in sport. A passion for extra-curricular sport is also essential as the PE department offers a hugely successful extra-curricular programme.
Currently the faculty offers a wide range of qualifications in PE from BTEC level 2 to GCSE.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
This position is required for September 2019
Closing date: Tuesday 21 May 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.