Are you a keen and passionate PE teacher?
Forming links across our Trust with other PE colleagues we are looking for someone who can develop their skills and add value to this growing PE team.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art Academy and develop after hours events for students.
We are seeking applications from candidates who:
- Can demonstrate the skills and determination to be an outstanding teacher;
- Have enthusiasm, energy and vision;
- Are passionate about their subject;
- Demonstrate innovative ideas for teaching and learning and classroom management skills;
- Have a commitment to help young people succeed;
Why should you work with us?
Your dedication & commitment is not only recognised, but highly rewarded:
- Work laptop;
- Comprehensive CPD;
- Complimentary tea and coffee;
- Complimentary membership of Q3 Gym;
- Fun & interesting weekly staff incentives (weekly prizes, surprises and rewards following the previous week);
- Free parking.
We want the very best for every student by ensuring excellent academic standards and a personalised learning experience. We deliver high quality learning with an ethos based on building character and promoting well-being. The team is dedicated to developing the whole child and totally committed to ensuring that ‘no child is left behind’.
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 19th October 2017
Interviews: Monday 30th October 2017
Informal visits to the Academy are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact HR to arrange this.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
To assess the suitability of the candidate, this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS), satisfactory employment references, as well as identification and qualification, prohibition and barred list checks which will be required before commencing duties.
Q3 Academies Trust,
Birmingham, B43 7SD