Performing Arts Teacher
£95- £140 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
January start - supply basis
The minimum experience required for this position is to have teaching experience within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS).
Are you passionate about Performing Arts? Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals? We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Performing Arts Teacher to join a team of committed staff on behalf of a secondary school in the Manchester area.The placement available is full time and you must be able to teach Dance and Drama up to KS4.
To be considered for the position of Teacher of performing arts you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years
- Experience teaching high level KS4 Dance and Drama
- Be available on a full time basis from January 2022 onwards
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of Performing arts who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Manchester branch 0161 273 7111. Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.