TEACHER OF GIRLS PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
Required from September 2017
Closing date 12:30 pm Tuesday 2nd May 2017
Salary: MPS / UPS
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School is in the top 1% of schools in England, being the top performing school in the Midlands (East and West) and the top performing Catholic School outside London. We are joint 21st in the listing from 4495 schools nationally.
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and innovative teacher of Girls PE and Health and Social Care who is committed to raising the progress and attainment of students of all abilities through outstanding learning and teaching.
Suitable for NQT or experienced teachers.
Why Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School
· Is the top performing Catholic High School outside London
· Is joint 21st in the listing from 4494 schools nationally
· Has committed teaching and support staff teams
· Has continual professional development for all staff
· Has opportunities for career development
· Is 20 minutes from South Birmingham / Stratford and 30 minutes from Worcester / Kidderminster with easy access to the M42, M5 and M6
Potential applicants are welcome to visit the school, please contact Subject Leader of PE and Sport on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 550400 to arrange a visit.
Further details of the school and the vacancy can be found by visiting our website www.st-augustines.worcs.sch.uk
or contact Mrs C Evans on 01527 555976 or email email@example.com
St Augustine’s Catholic High School
Hunt End Redditch
Worcestershire, B97 5LX
Tel: 01527 550400
Fax: 01527 550230
NOR: 919 including 257 in the Sixth Form
St Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
St Augustine’s is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic MAC