TEACHER OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Pay scale: MTPS (place on scale dependent on experience). Applications from NQTs are welcome.
The opportunity has arisen for a talented, dynamic, highly motivated practitioner who has vision to to join our team of committed professionals in a vibrant and successful PE department.
If you share our belief that learning is a lifelong journey for students and staff alike then tell us why Patcham High School is the place where you will flourish as the next step in your career journey.
Patcham High School is an 11–16 comprehensive school of 1050 students, situated on the northern outskirts of Brighton, very close to the old village of Patcham. The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and we are in an exciting phase of development to become ‘Outstanding’. We are known for our innovative approach and we value CPD very highly. It is a positive environment, with inspiring and supportive colleagues who strive for excellence.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of PE from 1st September 2019 who can inspire and motivate our students both in and out of the classroom. The successful candidate will:
• have a passion for the Teaching and Learning of Physical Education making PE an enjoyable subject for all our students;
• innovative, dynamic and forward-looking;
• be someone with the belief that every child does matter and that all children can make outstanding progress and reach their full potential;
• dedicated to develop girls extra-curricular participation
• continually reflect upon and improve their practice;
• have outstanding interpersonal skills;
• be someone who is dedicated to a team and who thrives on working collaboratively with colleagues.
If you enjoy a challenge and are interested in furthering your career please complete our application form or go to our website http://www.patchamhigh.brighton-hove.sch.uk/school-information-2/vacancies/ Where possible, please email your completed application form to the Headteacher’s PA, Elise Holmes firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Holmes, either by email or by telephone to 01273 543484.
Patcham High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
BRIGHTON & HOVE SCHOOLS – Taking Action for Equality
We welcome applications from all parts of our community as we aspire to have a staff body that matches the social and cultural diversity of our student intake
We reserve the right to interview on application should a suitable candidate become available.
Closing Date: Thursday 27th June 2019 at 1pm
Interview Date: Week Commencing 1st July 2019